We provide a 5-year warranty on large appliances so you can enjoy the cooking you love without worries and look confidently to the future!
See below the rules and register your product.
Official rules of the promotional campaign
“5-year warranty on HEINNER Refrigerating Appliances, Automatic Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Tumble Dryers, Hoods, Cookers, Ovens and Built-in Hobs” – 01 March 2022 – 28 February 2023
- The organiser of the promotional campaign “5-year warranty on HEINNER Refrigerating Appliances, Automatic Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Tumble Dryers, Hoods, Cookers, Ovens and Built-in Hobs” is NETWORK ONE DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., with registered office at Bucuresti, str. Marcel Iancu nr. 3-5, sector 2, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/14309/2012, Tax Identification Code RO15056387, account RO91RZBR0000060014788636 held with Raiffeisen Bank SA, represented by Mr. Andrei Militaru – Director, r, hereinafter referred to as the organiser/NOD.
By submitting personal data in order to participate in the promotional campaign, buyers fully accept the provisions of these rules. During the course of the campaign, NOD reserves the right to amend these rules, and the changes will be notified to the public via the website www.heinner.ro. Annexes or addenda form an integral part of these Rules.
- Right to participate:
The promotional campaign “5-year warranty on HEINNER Refrigerating Appliances, Automatic Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Tumble Dryers, Hoods, Cookers, Ovens and Built-in Hobs” is open to any buyer of a HEINNER branded product (end customer) who is a natural person with a permanent residence in Romania and who has reached the age of 18 by 01 March 2021.
A buyer can participate in this promotion with as many products purchased, during the duration and for the scope of the promotion, provided that the product(s) purchased are imported by NOD.
Employees of the Organiser, first-degree relatives (children and parents) and relatives by affinity (spouse) of the above-mentioned are not entitled to participate in this Campaign.
- Duration and scope of the promotion:
The promotional campaign “5-year warranty on HEINNER Refrigerating Appliances, Automatic Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Tumble Dryers, Hoods, Cookers, Ovens and Built-in Hobs” will take place during the period 01 March 2021 – 28 February 2022, on the Romanian territory, in the stores and on the websites of the retailers selling HEINNER household appliances. The extended warranty is only granted for products purchased during this period. Registration and claims for the extended warranty can be made between 01 March 2021 and 28 February 2022 on the website www.depanero.ro – 5-year warranty Heinner promotion or by calling 0742 726 843, but no later than 30 days from the date of purchase of the products, as stated on the invoice. Any claim under the extended warranty that does not concurrently meet these conditions will not be considered by the organiser.
- Eligible products:
All HEINNER branded products, specifically REFRIGERATING APPLIANCES, AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES, DISHWASHERS, TUMBLE DRYERS, HOODS, COOKERS, OVENS AND BUILT-IN HOBS purchased only during this period and under the above conditions are eligible in this promotion: refrigerator, combi fridge freezer, chest freezer, freezer, minibar, side by side, automatic washing machine, dishwasher, cooker hood, tumble dryer, cooker, oven and built-in hob.
- Promotional campaign mechanism:
In order to participate in this promotion, buyers must purchase the products mentioned in Article 4 of these rules between 1 March 2021 and 28 February 2022 and then enter their personal details and those of the purchased product in the online form at www.depanero.ro – 5-year warranty Heinner promotion.
If they are unable to complete the online form, buyers can call 0742 726 843 to register.
The extended warranty is automatically obtained by filling in the online form at www.depanero.ro – 5-year warranty Heinner promotion or by calling 0742 726 843 to obtain a unique registration number. The promotion participant is obliged to note the unique registration number on the standard warranty certificate. After registering personal and purchase details, participants will receive the unique registration number representing the extended 5-year warranty valid from the date of purchase
The campaign organiser will grant the extended warranty in accordance with the provisions of these rules and under the general warranty conditions described in the 3-year legal warranty certificate received by the buyer with the product invoice. The provisions of the rules and the general warranty conditions must be complied with in full by the buyer in order to benefit from the extended warranty for the full 5-year period.
By submitting personal and purchase data by telephone or online, participants agree to the provisions of these rules.
The Organiser is not responsible for incorrect registration or failure of the purchaser to fully comply with the conditions of participation in the promotion.
- Processing of personal data of participants who are natural persons:
The information recorded by NOD during this promotion, namely the personal data provided by the buyer regarding name, surname, telephone number and regarding the goods owned, is intended for advertising, marketing and publicity activities and is accessed by NOD representatives and the administrator of the website where this information is collected.
By registering for the Campaign, participants declare that they agree to the Campaign Rules and to the fact that their personal data will be processed.
You are not obliged to provide the data, but your refusal will make it impossible for you to participate in this promotion. The purposes of processing personal data are: registration of campaign participants and designation of winners.
The organiser guarantees the privacy of the personal data of all participants. The participant to the Campaign, as a data subject, has, according to Law 677/2001, the following rights: the right to information (Art. 12), the right of access to data (Art. 13), the right to interfere with data (Art. 14), the right to opposition (Art. 15), the right not to be subject to an individual decision (Art. 17) and the right to go to court (Art. 18).
Within the meaning of the Law no. 677/2001, the main rights of data subjects mentioned above have the following content:
- The right of access to data: Any data subject shall be entitled to obtain from the Controller, upon request and free of charge, limited to one request per year, confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are being processed by the Controller. Thus, upon request in writing, signed and dated by the data subject, sent to the address Network One Distribution SRL, Str. Marcel Iancu nr. 3-5, sector 2, București, once a year, free of charge, Network One Distribution SRL shall confirm that it uses data concerning him/her or shall cease any processing thereof.
- The right to interfere with data: Any data subject has the right to obtain from the controller, upon request and free of charge:
- where appropriate, rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- where appropriate, the anonymisation of data whose processing does not comply with the law;
- The right to opposition: The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on compelling legitimate grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of data relating to him or her, unless otherwise provided by law.
Your data will not be transferred abroad. If any of your data is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
After the campaign end date, the processed participant database will be managed as follows: for those who have expressed unequivocally their consent to receive further marketing information during the campaign, by ticking the “YES” box to the question “I wish to receive information about future products and events, campaigns and promotions organised by Network One Distribution SRL”, their personal data will be kept; for the remaining participants, who have ticked the box by which they do not agree to receive further information, their personal data will be destroyed and their destruction will be recorded according to the provisions of Law 677/2001.
- Legal Grounds and Disputes
This Campaign is conducted in accordance with the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 99/2000 on the sale of market products and services, as subsequently amended and Law no. 677 of 21 November 2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as subsequently amended.
In the event of potential conflicts arising between the organiser and participants in the campaign, these will be settled amicably. If it is not possible to resolve the conflicts amicably, the parties involved will submit them to the competent Romanian courts in Bucharest, at the organiser’s seat.
- Termination of the promotional campaign:
The organiser reserves the right to terminate the Promotional Campaign after 01 March 2022, but not before informing the public if, for objective reasons beyond the organiser’s will and control, the continuation of the Promotional Campaign is no longer possible. In such a case, the organiser undertakes to make public information notices on the www.heinner.ro website throughout the period of validity.
Organiser: Network One Distribution SRL
Director: Andrei Militaru